Benefits and Features
- The intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualised to suit your personal therapy goals
- Only what you need: Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No set up required – just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip: Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015
- The meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone or via USB to your PC
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB) and the app (Bluetooth®)
- Test strips come in a in a 10, 25, 50 vial or 100 (2×50), so you can choose whatever fits your budget or therapy
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with either the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device or the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device.
Temperature: -25 – 70° C
The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7-, 30-, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to a compatible software application. The meter automatically stores at least 30 control results in memory, but only the current control result can be viewed on the meter. To view stored control results, transfer them to a compatible software application.
90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.
Approx. 40 g (with batteries)
The Accu-Chek Instant meter is suitable for continuous operation.
USB: micro-B connector; Bluetooth®; Continua Certified® to a Continua Certified manager
Bluetooth® low energy technology operating in the frequency band of 2402 MHz to 2480 MHz with a maximum transmitted power of 0 dBm (1mW).
ACCU-CHEK, ACCU-CHEK CONNECT, ACCU-CHEK INSTANT, FASTCLIX and SOFTCLIX are trademarks of Roche. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roche is under license. CONTINUA, the CONTINUA logos and CONTINUA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Continua Health Alliance. CONTINUA is a registered trademark in some, but not all countries in which this product is distributed.