Instead of erectile dysfunction or low libido, Addyzoa capsules in Kenya treat a low sperm count for the purpose of increasing male fertility. Based on the Ayurvedic tradition of healing herbs, Addyzoa male fertility capsules are based on the principle of natural herbs realigning the systems of your body to function at their peak form, and providing antioxidant protection for healthy sperm.
The benefits you can expect from taking Addyzoa are:
- Boost sexual desire.
- Increase sperm count.
- Improve sperm health and movement.
- Increase the chances of pregnancy.
Up next is a look into the formula to see how well we can expect Addyzoa in Kenya to work.
Addyzoa Ingredients and How They Work
The primary mechanism of action in Addyzoa is antioxidant protection.
The antioxidants in Addyzoa hunt down free radicals and protect sperm cells from their damage.
By reducing oxidative stress, the herbal antioxidants keep sperm healthy and abundant.
Some of the key ingredients are:
- Shilajit and Kapikachchhu which improve sperm count.
- Guduchi and Amalaki which protect sperm from oxidative damage.
- ashwagan which is an antioxidant for increasing sperm count and motility.
- Shatavari which helps generate healthy new sperm cells.
The recommended dose depends on how low your sperm count is.
If it’s 5-10 million/ml, take 2 Addyzoa capsules twice a day.
If it’s more than 10 million/ml, take only 1 capsules twice a day.
In both cases, a course of treatment is 90 days.
Addyzoa Pros and Cons
Advantages of Addyzoa
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It comes in 20-capsule strips so you can order just what you need based on your sperm count.
- There are no reported side effects.
- Clinical testing shows that Addyzoa improves sperm motility hence increases the swimming power of sperms in the female system..
Disadvantages of Addyzoa
- There are no known Addyzoa reviews from customers letting us know whether or not it helped them. If you have please send us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to share it.
Where to Buy addyzoa male fertility capsules in Kenya.
There are plenty of offline retailers that sell Addyzoa in Kenya. You can walk into any pharmacy near you and ask them for it. In case you do not have the time, then you can just click on BUY and epharmacy Kenya will deliver it to you in less than two hours if you are within Nairobi, or 24hrs to the rest of the country.
If you are truly having trouble conceiving in Kenya, you should discuss treatment options and other alternatives with your doctor. Our premiere advise is for you to walk to the reproductive health consultant and discuss the options. We do not recommend self-medication.
But if you’re not ready to go down that road just yet, trying Addyzoa could help.
If you are already working with a doctor, talk to him or her about the possibility of using Addyzoa as an add-on to your current regimes.