Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate is used to treat damage of nervous system due to sudden loss of blood circulation to an area of the brain (acute ischemic stroke) and traumatic brain injury. It is also used to treat disease associated with memory loss (vascular dementia and Alzheimer’s disease).
How Ceregard Cerebroprotein tabs works
Cerebroprotein hydrolysate belongs to class of drugs known as nootropics. It works on the central nervous system and improves the metabolism of neuron and protects nerves from damage. Its superiority is because of different actions which help in faster and more complete never repair and growth than other neurotrophic agents available in Kenya. It acts by multiple mechanism viz.-regulation and improvement of neuronal metabolism, modulation of the synaptic plasticity, promoting neuronal differentiation and protection against ischemic and neurotoxin lesion, reducing excitotoxic damages, blocking over activation of calcium dependent proteases and scavenging free oxygen radicals
Common side effects of Ceregard tablets in Kenya
Headache, Vertigo, Dizziness, Nausea and vomiting, Allergy and flushing, Flu like symptoms
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cerebroprotein may cause dizziness and confusion.
- Do not take if allergic to Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate or any of its ingredients.
- Not for Patients with fits and severe kidney disease.
- Do not take during pregnancy.