The No. 1 against diffuse hair loss*
Patients in 39 countries including Kenya have benefitted from the effectiveness of Pantogar®, making Pantogar® a world market leader in the treatment of diffuse hair loss – with good reason!
Gain control of your hair loss with Pantogar®!
Pantogar® contains a unique, highly concentrated active substance complex which stops hair loss and increases the metabolic activity of the hair root. This stimulates the hair cells to divide and form new cells and the hair returns to the active growth phase.
The effectiveness of Pantogar® against hair loss has been proven in numerous clinical studies. Physicians and pharmacists worldwide recommend Pantogar® as a dependable medical treatment for diffuse hair loss.
Active substances make Pantogar® effective
A unique combination of active substances reactivates the natural function of the hair root.
Diffuse hair loss occurs because of a disruption in the hair growth cycle. If the hair root is not well nourished or is weakened through illness or stress, metabolic activity decreases, cell division declines and the growth phase of the hair is reduced. This leads to an imbalance between anagen hair (= growing hair) and telogen hair (= shedding hair) and more hair falls out than grows back.
This is where Pantogar® comes in: Pantogar® contains a specifically formulated combination of active substances which reactivate the natural function of the hair root, stopping hair loss. Cell division is stimulated and the hair switches from the resting phase back to the active growth phase.
Which active substances are necessary to stop hair loss?
In order to stop diffuse hair loss, hair must be brought back to the growth phase. To achieve this, the hair root needs a range of active substances which support the metabolism of the hair and form the basis for healthy new growth.
How the Pantogar® anti-hair loss formula works
The anti-hair loss formula in Pantogar® is special because of its unique combination of specifically formulated active substances.
- Cystine is the main component of hair keratin, it promotes the natural function of the hair root and has an antioxidative effect, acting as a free radicle scavenger
- Thiamine increases the metabolic activity of the hair root
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) supports the energy metabolism in hair cell reproduction, stimulates cell division and supports the regeneration of existing cells
- Medicinal yeast provides trace elements and vitamins, activates the metabolism and stimulates the formation of new hair cells
- Keratin is the main component in every hair and is an essential building block for healthy hair
- Para-aminobenzoic acid has a positive effect on the pigmentation of the hair
All of the active substances in Pantogar® are present in high doses and together have been proven to support the natural function of the hair root by activating the metabolism and stimulating the formation of new hair cells. The hair returns to the active growth phase, hair loss is halted, and new healthy hair grows back. Unlike food supplements, Pantogar® is a medication available only in pharmacies without prescription.